How do I submit an order as a new customer?
- First, decide which items you would like to order. Select the desired color, size and width of the item. Then, use the “Add to shopping cart” button to add the selected items to your virtual shopping cart. You can add items to the shopping cart that you would like to order or remember.
- You can view your selections at any time in the “shopping cart” and make changes to the selected items there.
- Once you’ve made your selection, use the “Proceed to checkout” button to start the order process.
- You can register before you choose a payment method by clicking on the “Next” button. You can complete your order without registering by clicking on the “Do not create customer account” button first.
- In both cases, you then enter your personal information. If you have chosen to register, you will also enter the password you selected. If you would like to enter a different shipping address, please click on the “Different shipping address” button in the lower portion of the address field. Finish entering your information by clicking on the “Complete registration” button.
- Before your order is completed, we will display your information again so you can review it. This will allow you to correct any entry errors before you submit the order.
- Confirm your purchase by clicking on the “Submit order” button. By clicking on this button you are submitting a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement with us.
What happens after my order is completed?
After your order is completed we will send you an order confirmation by email. This will include all of your order details. If you have registered as a customer, you can see the status of your order at any time under “My account”. When we send your items we will send you another email to confirm the shipment. We will include your invoice in the package with your order.
How can I cancel my purchase?
If you have not yet submitted the order, you can remove items from your shopping cart at any time. An overview of the items in your shopping cart will appear if you click on the 'Shopping cart' button. You can change the number of items ordered by clicking on the “Quantity” button. If you would like to remove an item completely from the shopping cart, click on the trash barrel icon to the right.
If you have already submitted your order, we can cancel it for you if it has not already been shipped. To do so, immediately call our customer service department at 03-8993 9878.
Can I cancel the order after I have received the order confirmation?
You can assert your statutory right of withdrawal for 7 days after you receive the item. Please refer to Conditions of Return.
Can I exchange items from my order?
We do not offer exchanges.
Can I submit an order by phone, email, letter or fax?
Unfortunately, we cannot accept orders by phone, email, letter or fax.
How can I redeem a voucher/discount code?
If you have a voucher or discount code, you can redeem it in your shopping cart. Enter the code in the 'Voucher number' field below the item list. The appropriate amount will be deducted from your purchase total after you enter the voucher code. You can, of course, remove the voucher/discount code before you submit your order if you would prefer to use it for a different purchase.
How do I know that my order has been submitted?
After your order is completed we will send you an order confirmation by email. This email will contain all of the details for your order as well as the invoice and delivery address, subtotals, discounts, shipping costs, invoice total and information about the selected payment and shipping method.
Where is my order now?
As a registered user you can see the current status of your order in the 'My account' area.
What countries do you deliver to?
Our online shop at birkenstock.com.my only delivers to addresses within Malaysia and only to customers with a Malaysian invoicing address. It is not currently possible to send deliveries to other countries.